Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:20 — 24.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Hosts Joshua Whiteside and Sloan Simmons are back to discuss the latest litigation development related to a school district’s student COVID-19 vaccination mandate and the rapidly changing guidance and directives related to student and staff mask requirements, including CDPH’s recent announcement that face masks are no longer legally required indoors at K-12 schools after March 11, 2022.
Show Notes & References
- 0:26 – Episode 51 Student Vaccines and Student Masks – Latest Developments
- 1:14 – San Diego Unified School District federal court vaccine litigation; John Doe, et al., Applicants v. San Diego Unified School District, et al.
- 4:28 – Student mask mandate update
- 5:01 – February 25, 2022 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) new guidance
- 7:48 – California Department of Public Health (CDPH) February 28, 2022 announcement
- 8:30 – February 28, 2022 Governor Executive Order N-5-22
- 8:59 – Emergency temporary standards (Cal. Code of Regulations Title 8, Section 3205)
- 9:56 – CDPH K-12 School Guidance (unchanged)
- 11:05 – Public transit and school buses
- 12:44 – CDPH Schools FAQ
Lozano Smith’s COVID-19 Resources can be found here.
For more information on the topics discussed in this podcast, please visit our website at: www.lozanosmith.com/podcast.